Saturday, March 20, 2010

Your Spouse Wants a Divorce - How to Stop This

A photograph of a wedding license from 1883.

It's not too late to save your marriage. It's essential to have a practical method. Are you serious about saving your marriage? Now is the time to take action!

There are several reasons why a once committed relationship will degrade to a married person asking for a divorce from the spouse. This cause and effect can stem from:
  • An affair
  • Separated by a long distance for lengths of time
  • Lack of communication
  • Behavioral issues or psychological problems of one spouse
  • Undelt with addictions
Disregarding any problems seen on the surface, the bottom line is that a couple can find themselves in danger of divorce when there is a loss of communication, respect or intimacy (physical, emotional) in the marital relationship.

Friction between the two of you in itself does not have to cause an unrepairable falling out between spouses. With some communication skills and a shared commitment to the marriage these issues can be overcome.

However, when you're to the point where a spouse is at the brink of abandoning the relationship, how can the remaining partner save the marriage?

What to do when your spouse has asked for a divorce?

First, you must realize that your choices are not limited in this matter. Often, when confronted by a situation such as divorce, we find ourselves backed into a corner and thinking we have no choice in the matter.

While we cannot, must not and in no way manipulate, blackmail or threaten our partner into changing their mind, we can actually control how we react to the situation. If anything, you must realize that you still have control over yourself.

Listen, you may feel your partners actions are the issue here but your reactions to those actions are really more important. Let me explain.

Here is an opportunity for you to look inward and focus on an obligation towards your own feelings and actions. You could even take personal inventory of what your partner is trying to tell you.

There's a serious indication that your marriage needs some changes. If so, respond in an appropriate manner by asking your spouse, "What can I do to bring back the love we had for each other?"

Choices to make when saving your marriage

There are choices that need to be made. You can choose to wallow in spite and wrath or you can choose to become more positive and pleasurable towards your spouse. You can choose to blame and shame your partner for this turn of events or you can choose to take stock, be accountable for where your marriage is and move on towards a more fulfilling relationship.

Perhaps a time of seperation is required to sort out the emotions and look at this crisis from your parter's perspective.

So what if your spouse is stubborn and unresponsive, you can still change yourself and become as engaging, positive and proactive as you were when you first fell for each other.

Haven't you and your spouse made an immense investment into this partnership? Remember your vow to stay in the marriage through sickness and health, richer or poorer, honor and cherrish each other and until death do you part? Help your spouse refocus their view on what both of you once committed to.

Become a delightful person again by caring for your spouse in the small everyday things. Be there for him or her when before you may have focused on your own wants and needs.

Let go of the negative. Let go of the fighting. Once you are able to do that, you are ready to start loving.

Set aside intimate time for your partner alone. Whereas previously, you may have let the kids take up too much of your time.

Finally, you have the option to call for a third party or go-between to help you and your spouse reconcile your relationship. If the situation is sincerely serious then by all means, get help through relationship counseling.

Enhanced by Zemanta

3 comments:

  1. I have been rejected by my husband all time i have always tried to stay friendly over again after our divorce which occurred in early November 2015 last year After three years of marriage just because a different woman had a spell on him and he left me and the kid to suffer. I was really worried and hopeless, so i met with this spell caster Lord Vasikar on the Internet after a long search. And he told me what i needed to do, and he also assured me that he is going to reunite us in just 24 hours later after his spell casting. So he started his work on Monday 21th December. I neither did not believe my eyes. He is back!!! Yes, he really came back in 24 hours just as you guaranteed Sir. Now I'm fully persuaded that you are a legit and authentic spell caster and your website is the best i have ever come across. This is so mind-boggling for me. Westcott is back!!! I haven't by any means experienced something like this before. Thank you so much Lord Vasikar. I never expected such a result. Dream comes true. Wow! You were so kind with me. "And may your kindness float back to you like ripples that float back to sea shore". Thank you sir for your precious help. I never believe that I will Celebrate Xmas with my husband, I have never been so happy in my life like the way i am today. You are a genuine spirit. You and your work will never be forgotten for making me a fulfilled woman and reuniting me and my ex husband once again. You are my hero.. The kids are overjoyed to have their father come back home for good. Sir here i am sharing your testimony just as i promised. His website: http://experiencespelltemple.webs.com/ and also his Email: experiencespelltemple@outlook.com, or you can call him on this number:+19566165139, Thank you so much sir from your grateful client Denise Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  2. COMPLIMENT OF THE SEASON TO ALL AND MAY THIS SEASON BRING JOY AND HAPPINESS UPON YOUR FAMILY AND ALSO BRINGS ABOUT FAMILY REUNION AND RESTORATION IN THIS NEW YEAR 2016......

    My Name is Alan Pratte, From USA. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr OTIS DARKO has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex WIFE to me with his great spell, I was married to this woman called Sharon we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to make her pregnant for me and also give her al she needs she left me and told me she can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get her back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email: otisdarko60@yahoo.com then you won't believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost WIFE back, and after a month she became pregnant for me because he gave me some herbs to take also and when she went for a test and the result stated that she was pregnant am happy today am a FATHER of a baby girl, thank you once again the great DR OTIS DARKO for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below:

    (1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) if you always have bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) You want women/men to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child/PREGNANCY SPELL.
    (6) You want to be rich.
    (7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be
    yours forever.
    (8) If you need financial assistance.
    (9) How you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money.
    (10)Stop Divorce
    (11) CURE TO ALL KIND OF SICKNESS/DISEASES HERE
    (12) Winning of lottery
    (13) Cure To Hiv/Aids
    (14) LOTTERY/LOTTO SPELL WINNING
    (15) CURE TO HERPES AND ANY OTHER SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES AT ALL...
    (16) HAVE YOU BEEN SCAMMED BEFORE AND NEEDS TO RECOVER ALL THE DOLLARS/MONEY YOU LOST TO THESE FRAUDSTER ???.. CONTACT OTIS DARKO AS HE HELPED MY FRIEND CALLED LEONARD CAPTAIN FROM USA TO RECOVER BACK THE SUM OF $300,000.00 DOLLARS HE LOST TO SCAMMERS ONLINE

    Email... otisdarko60@yahoo.com...... YOU CAN ALSO ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP USING THIS MOBILE NUMBER:+2348077526136

    ReplyDelete
  3. MARRIAGE RESTORED! My wife pack out of the house with my kids and said she was no longer interested in me anymore. She said all the abusive words and said am not a good husband because I wasn't working, instead I was wasting her time, so i contacted this Strong spell caster RAVIDATT VYAS a week ago after reading Miracles about his spell over the net, I consulted him for a love spell, crying not knowing what to do. He told me that he will cast a love spell for me so my wife will come back to me. After 4 days of casting the spell, my wife called me apologizing and begging me to come home. The tender that i was waiting for was approved and she started telling me that am a good husband that I should forgive her for the bad things she had said. Am thanking RAVIDATT VYAS for the Faith and Trust he showed me. if any body is out there passing through any relationship difficulties should kindly contact him via email: (ravidattvyas522@gmail.com) Call/sms:+1(716)666-1189

    ReplyDelete